December saw the launch of Ishtar’s Calm and Clear range. It was designed to address the needs of sensitive and blemish prone skin, but also to target hyperpigmentation issues and uneven skin tone. Calm and Clear range includes two old favourites – Trizyme Cream Mask and Trizyme Pore Perfecting Treatment. We are also excited to introduce two new products – Brighten-Up Pigment Correcting Fluid and Clay To Milk Cleansing Powder.
A soothing fluid that is designed to fade dark spots and uneven pigmentation and prevent new blemishes. It is ideal for all skin types who are prone to hyperpigmentation or need to treat uneven skin tone. It can also be used if you have sensitive skin prone to breakouts or if you suffer from rosacea. Brighten-Up Pigment Correcting Fluid is free from silicones and parabens and suitable for vegans.
- Chromabright™ (also known as Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate) is a patented active used by top luxury skincare brands. It is fantastic at fading hyperpigmentation, but without the cytotoxic or sensitising issues that come with ingredients such as Kojic acid and Hydroquinone.
- 4% Niacinamide (form of vitamin B3, reduces hyperpigmentation, prevents breakouts and has anti-aging benefits).
- Bisabolol (known for its anti-inflammatory properties).
- Papaya Seed Oil (a light oil rich in enzymes that promotes skin’s suppleness).
- Beta-Glucan (soothes, calms and hydrates the skin).
A cleansing powder that turns to milk when mixed with water. It combines low foam cleansing agents with Kaolin, Coconut, Honey, a touch of AHA and enzyme rich Pineapple extract to soften, purify, gently exfoliate and brighten. Our Cleansing Clay is ideal for normal, combination and oily skin types and sensitive blemish prone skin. It is free from mineral oil, SLS, parabens and silicones. It is vegetarian and not tested on animals.
- Kaolin Clay (purifies).
- Pineapple Extract (gently exfoliates and brightens).
- White Willow Bark Extract (clarifies).
- Coconut Extract and Honey (nourish, soften and calm the skin).
- Marshmallow Root Extract (softens and soothes).
Trizyme Pore Refining Treatment is formulated to clarify the pores and calm inflammation. It is suitable for all skin types. It is also vegan, not tested on animals, unfragranced and free from parabens and silicones. Trizyme Pore Refining Treatment can be used alongside our Mandelic acid serums and Retinol products to boost their performance.
- Pumpkin enzymes (have cell renewal properties, but are non-irritating and non-sensiting unlike Glycolic acid).
- Papaya enzymes (have soothing benefits and increase cell renewal).
- Pomegranate enzymes (gently exfoliate by scavenging dead skin cells).
- 1% BHA in a form of Aspen Bark Extract (Beta-Hydroxy acid that clarifies the pores and soothes inflammation).
A creamy, nourishing face mask that combines natural plant oils with botanical enzymes to soften, brighten and rejuvenate the skin. Trizyme Cream Mask is suitable for all skin types. However while oily skin types can use it on daily basis, we recommend that drier skin types use it once or twice per week.
- Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes (gently exfoliate, refine and rejuvenate).
- White Willow Bark Extract (dissolves impurities and reduces inflammation).
- Glycolic Acid (exfoliates and renews).
- Honey, Vitamin B5, Calendula and Chamomile (calm and soothe the skin).
- Jojoba, Tamanu and Sesame oils (nourish and soften).
And there it is – Calm and Clear range in a nutshell. We hope you will find a product you’ll love! And, as always, if you are unsure which product would be best suited for your skin type, do get in touch with so we can help.